This is the open call for conference attendance in order to support travel, accommodation and registration fee for dissemination of results at the scientific conferences by FoodEnTwin researchers. The application is open to any PhD student or employees of University of Belgrade-Faculty of Chemistry (UBFC) or the partner institutions of FoodEnTwin project (University of Belgrade-Faculty of Chemistry-UBFC, Universiteit Gent – UGent, Karolinska Institutet-KI, Medizinische Universitaet Wien-MUW and Katholieke Universiteit Leuven- KULeuven), working in the field of FoodEnTwin, willing to attend a conference/congress, preferably in Europe and topics presented from collaborative research projects.
Maximal granted amount is 1400 EUR. Travel should be by the most economical way, booking well in advance is recommended. Maximal number of reimbursed days: duration of the conference + 1.
1) Filing in application form with general data (can be downloaded, see below) and attaching:
– Abstract of the work to be presented
– Evidence for employment by FoodEnTwin partner institution (provided by institution administration /office) or evidence for PhD student at FoodEnTwin partner institution (provided by institution administration /office)
Application form can be downloaded here:
APPLICATION FORM – download
Applicant should allow 4 weeks for the application processing, and apply minimum 2 months in advance.
Committee for conferences will review all valid applications and decide which applications will be financed based on applicant’s abstract topic (preferably from collaborative research projects) and conference (preferably in Europe) in the best interest of the Project and available budget.
2) Provide a receipt for travel ticket (including boarding pass for plane ticket), receipt for conference fee and the copy of passport (the main page and the page with stamps, only for UBFC applicants) to the Financial department of home institution no later than one week after return date
3) Submit report on conference attendance no later than 2 weeks after return date (see Conference attendance report form at FoodETwin web site), both in signed printed and electronic form
5) Submit book of abstract (in electronic form or scanned main pages and abstract contribution page if abstract book is in printed form) no later than 2 weeks after return date
6) Submit 3-5 photos from the conference no later than 2 weeks after return date
e-mail of responsible person
Univerzitet u Beogradu-Hemijski fakultet
University of Belgrade – Faculty of Chemistry
Studentski trg 12-16, 11158
SINT PIETERSNIEUWSTRAAT 25, GENT 9000, Belgium
Marianne van Haage
Division of Immunology and Allergy New Karolinska University Hospital
Medizinische Universitaet Wien
WIEN 1090, Austria
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Oude Markt 13,
LEUVEN 3000, Belgium