It is a great pleasure to invite you to participate in the 2nd FoodEnTwin Workshop “Experimental animal models for food and environment” that will be held in Vienna, Austria on 3th to 4th of September 2020.
The venue of the 2nd FoodEnTwin Workshop is at the Medical University of Vienna (HörsaalZentrum, Kursraum 12).
2nd FoodEnTwin Workshop “Experimental animal models for food and environment” program can be downloaded here.
Book of abstracts can be downloaded here.
The main topics
- Animal models for studying food and environmental allergy
- Assessing allergenicity with proteomics
- Health effects of food components modifications
- Novel in vitro and in vivo animal models for predicting effects of environmental stress
- Food allergy: animal models used for risk assessment
The organizers are looking forward to your participation.
On behalf of scientific committee,
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 810752